From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 22:15:00 -0400
Hey all my buddies!
It's your buddy - Jerimiah!  What are you up to today?  Well, I am just as
good as I can be-- hey we moved again- in the shelter that is!  I got me
a nice new condo house which is for jest me, Good ol' Rex, and I share it
some days with Marie and Annabelle.  Now that Marie- she really is taking
a shine to me.  Some days she wants to sleep in her little townhouse --
cause she is playing hard to get-- old Jerimiah can tell-- she really likes
me! :)  So there I have a romance in the works... what can you guys say...
Spring is here- the birds are singing and I have a little lass on my
whiskers not so bad for a young guy you think?

Well the Brown kids Hershey, Nestle & Samson have been picking pretty hard
on poor Rex so shelter Mom decided they needed their own Condo so that is
why we gots a new one.  Pretty neat.  We have the sunniest condo in the
center aisle of the shelter.  Now I can see out the windows and all!
Meanwhile a neat guy came to visit on the weekend and took a shine to
Emily-- boy are her brothers gonna miss her the ringleader tomboy - what
a gal!  He brought a lad named Booboo to meet her and Booboo had a great
time chasing her in the tube.  They are coming back in a few weeks after
the house gets Emily proofed! :)

We will see what the boys do when they have to find trouble for themselves.
In other news here: Casper started his Lupron shots this week- we will see
how long it takes for him to grow real soft hair!  Rex says he has him
beat!  My Mom hears that poor ol Brodie is starting to lag behind a bit
with that bad leg of his.  His hospice Mom is spending lots of time with
him right now cause he may decide soon it is time to say goodbye.  He never
did like it here at the shelter ya know -- I hear tells but he really loved
being in that hospice house with kitties and bunnies and all.  We sends
good wishes over to Brodie he is an old-timer too almost as old as Rex!
The oldest guy is still Bear and he sleeps lots but won't throw in his
ferretone yet!  The folkses had him out a couple times in the grass this
week.  He moves slower but seems to be holding his own.  He even had the
nerve to make shelter inspection today and we all had to stay in our condos
whilest he sniffed and checked every little place out- What did he think
I was moving furniture?  Geesh!  Mom sent lots of stuff to NY for the
FFUNY/WNYFLFA picnic Saturday May 12 in Brockport NY!  - I hear they is
gonna raffle her hammies for the shelter & angel kids there!  The shelter
folks are getting all ready to head into the north country on May 20 - For
Ferret Fun Day at the North Conway Community Center from 10-3PM.  This fun
day helps pay for vet bills for ferret kids at Ferret Services of Freedom.
The shelter folks will have hammie beds, appliqued totes, toys and all for
folks who may need fresh supplies.  Shelter Dad is baking some cakes &
stuff for the dessert auction.  Shelter Mom wants to bid on Aunt Judys
chocolate nut fudge-- Mmmmm, MMM ( it smells like ferretone maybe she will
shared you think?  She has been waiting a VERY long time for fudge it just
never comes with the mail!  Hmmmm..  I hope she wins some - maybe then I
will get more cheerio's and NUTRICAL! :)

It is time to order your "Ferretstock II" tee shirt if you want one.  The
tee shirt folks are getting ready to make em up!  Mom says she calls the
order in on May 25th-- so if you want the order sheet you best be emailing
and she can get it out to you!

And there is a few folks just going crazy on auctions this week- seems Mom
found a few unsold ACME ferret rubber stamps while Spring cleaning- I told
her to let me have them for hide & seek-- she didn't listen!  You can check
them and other special things out at :

ACME Ferret BIG BOY stamp ends May 11
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=586413161

Xtasy Etc. Limited edition Ferret Face "Nicky" stamp (1998 )ends May 12
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=586763831

BOB CHURCH autographed tee shirt XXL ends May 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1143117265

Fleece glider tote  ends May 15
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1236628524

Gift Set with Toys, Treats, Book & Blanket ends May 16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1236902739

I suppose there is more stuff up there but I think these are th4e best!
ANd all the funds help us kids here at the shelter.  I hear we is getting
new ADV test soon-- Hmmm... wonder if that means we are getting smarter
each day!  Well of course we are -- Beau-beau beats shelter Mom out the
door every night that is his favorite game!
:)

Take care hope to hear from you real soon!
Your friend Jerimiah
Jr Mascot - for all the kids here at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org