Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:54:48 -0700
I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you who sent their wishes,
condolences, cards, and thoughts about the loss of Simon and Christina.

I would have liked to have responded personally to each, but, the amount
of mails was overwhelming.  That and my heart and mind are still not all
together.

Losing one is difficult, losing two so close together is so harsh.

Thank you all . . .

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~