From:
Dan Eliot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 19:56:30 -0700
>I am just a little concerned about the California people that are not
>posting anonymously.  I don't really know if the Calif. Dept. of Fish and
>Game can track you from your e-mail address but I certainly would not put
>it past them.

Well... Some of us (including myself) have decided that silence =
acceptance.  If we don't speak out, communicate openly, and show the DFG
that there *ARE* Ferrets and Ferret owners in the state, we won't get
anywhere regarding legalization.  I for one "came out" about a year ago here
on the FML so I could better communicate with people and not "hide out" as
much.  As far as I'm concerned, Fish and Game can... Well... Nevermind :-)

Just another point of view,
Dan Eliot

*****    Dan Eliot, Biology/Life Science Teacher   *****
*****   El Dorado High School, Placentia, CA       *****