From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:54:49 EST
i went to see the movie "Lord of The Rings" on thursday...about an hour
into the movie there is a bar scene and there is a ferret in it...it kinda
reminded me of splash...on mark marrones show...anyway the person in the
bar is feeding the ferret something...everyone in the theatre is really
engrossed in the movie but when i saw the ferret all i could do was point
and yell "FERRET"!!!  some people beside me said ahh and some others
laughed and well one of my 4 kids said oh hush mom...god your loud!  well
i couldnt help it!!!  merry christmas...

trudie