Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:05:51 -0700
Hi Petey TPO,

I'm Parris, The Princess in a White Fur Coat.  You on cover of PetCo Ad??
I watch for dat!!  Thank you for buying more tickets for the WRMQ.  White
Russian in Heaven, but looking at quilt make me think he still right
here.  Here where you go to see how to buy tickets.
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html

Did you know that ALL of the money from sale of tickets go to University
Of Georgia??  They do something called research.  My mommy (your Auntie
Ardith) say this real important 'cause they gonna find a cure or even a
vaccine for ADV, the bad thing that kills our friends like White Russian.

Thank you for helping us.
Your friend, Parris