From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:52:24 -0700
Sammy is doing great.  He started eating his TF after only one time of my
feeding him trough a syringe.  It was a fight trying him to get to eat and I
think that he decided that it was better to eat on his own.  He is now back
to his old self.  A lean, mean, pooping machine!

Some other people have mentioned this and I just wanted to chime in on this
same subject.  Doris was the best nurse and medicine that I think Sammy
could have possibly found.  When he got back from the vet Doris gave him a
complete once over just to assess what Sammy was going to need.  She then
gave him a good ear cleaning and then curled up next to him to keep him
warm.  They usually play very hard but Doris has been very careful with
Sammy since the operation.  They definitely keep each other safe.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful messages of support that you have
given me.  I honestly thank God that I found this list.  I do definitely
believe that this list saved my Sammy s life!  I can t thank BIG enough for
all that he has done for me by running this list.  This list is AWESOME!

Jason

Sammy and Doris - The Lights of my Life!