From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 23:30:30 -0500
Well it's been another hectic day here (the UPS and Fed Express delivery
people think - gosh only knows what).  At 5:40PM we received another Video
(Via Fed Express) - ferrets dancing like crazy on a bed (to cute).

At 8:30PM we received a frantic call from Georgia "our stuff won't get to you
in time so give us the address for the hotel in Vegas". No problem - gave
them the address.

Messages coming in from CA people who will be at the EXPO - there bringing
really neat informational handouts for the booth.

O.K.  this is it.  My last post will be sometime late Thursday night,  then
as we travel to across the U.S. (heading to Vegas) stoping at shelters along
the way, if the shelter has a computer and is on one of the services we'll
have them send you a message.  I know you will get a message from a shelter
we will be whizzing by on Sunday (you may even get a message on Saturday).

Our last check in time to pick up the FML   will be at 5:00AM Friday, Feb 9,
1996.

Don't forget to send your messages of hope and well wishs - am really looking
forward to seeing them.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International

                                      FERRETS GOTTA DANCE