From:
Patricia KIRGAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:08:28 -0700
Thanks to everyone who sent me emails and did posts regarding my
Samson. Today is the 10th and final day of .3ml 2x a day of Clavamox
and Stress Pak. Even after the fourth dosage he was improving.

Luckily the other Ferret kids haven't shown any signs of the
respiratory crud. I am so glad to have my Sammy better. He has lost
some weight but I am feeding him his soup dish several time a day and
he has been eating his chicken gizzards and hearts plus his treats
and some Totally Ferret.

I don't know how Samson got sick because I have not been sick. My
friends dog had been at my house and got sick but not with respiratory
issues, he was sick with intestinal junk.

Does anyone know if Dogs and Ferrets can pass respiratory or other
illnesses to each other?

Thanks

Patricia and the Ferret Kids:  Handsome Samson, Daphne Delilah,
Hissy Missy Moo Pooh, and Buddy the Bud Man