From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:02:14 -0600
Got a call from my foster Mom. She was crying & hysterical.

She had gone for an outpaitent surgery today, got home about 4 pm.
Checked on Spanky Rose, she was ok & sleeping. Mom laid down as she
was sick. Got up about 8 pm & checked on Spanky Rose. She had died in
her sleep.

Spanky was a special lady (they all are but some more than others),
she came from an overcrowed shelter. She had spinal injuries that had
not been addressed by a vet. Our vet did her best but the damage had
been done. And Spanky got a wheelchair. But she loved to be on the
floor & do the *combat* crawl.

Her foster parents loved her as tho she were a human child, (don't we
all?) they worked with Spanky Rose daily so she could move better. This
has crushed them.

And I did a follow up call on a couple of young ferrets I'd adopted out
last year, PO & Ko. Po was a big albino boy just full of live & a sweet
kissy face. Ko a sweet little light brown sable also sweet. Po got a
bacteria infection & crossed over. His adoped Mom will call me & let me
know what it was. KO is doing well & never got sick.

So, on Spanky, she'll be looking for Joshua, Kelly, Nanoo & Gabby. Po
will be looking for Rascal, Bilbo & a host of many fro here.

Thank You & God Bless,
Sandi

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice