From:
steve austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 01:22:30 -0400
I second and third having the war between them end, although it just seems
to be they got off on the wrong foot, and all will be forgotten once
another debate is set off here on the FML.  Makes it kind of interesting
at times- almost a soap opera.

I do enjoy this FML- more so lately because I have seen much less
flaming, and much more reserved debating going on as of late.

I would like to add- without stirring up this debate again- that maybe
"hobby" isn't the correct term, but "addiction" - which is a disease in
some medical fields.  I have started with 1 ferret 9 years ago, sadly she
has passed.  But since then have gone to 2, then 4, and finally 8!!  The
last were rescues..have become addicted to reading the FML, reading
everything about ferrets, trying the tubes, rice boxes, and other things
that were posted.  Became a poop watcher, worried all the time Mom, whose
babies can do no wrong.  So, I would say- at least for me, that "being
owned by ferrets"is the correct term and for someone that does not drink
coffee or smoke cigarettes, I have become addicted to ferrets!  LOL.  Where
else can I find a forum to converse with so many "nutty" people like
myself?

Patty