From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 05:46:56 -0500
This is a last call to fill out FML Gathering Survey Two, as the deadline is
midnight, Friday, April 3rd!

This survey is geared toward people who probably will be attending the
determine which city you would be interested in traveling to, and which
SEASON you are interested in going there.  (I've had a number of people
email me back with a city, but no SEASON.  Please include the season you'd
like; otherwise, I have to email you back, and I can't record your vote
until you respond!)

Anyway, please email me your choice of destination below (these are the
top 10 destinations from the previous survey), and the SEASON you'd like
to go there).  The cities are:

1) Boston         2) Phoenix         3) Chesapeake Bay Area, Maryland
4) New Orleans    5) Washington DC (currently an FFZ)
6) Cruise, East Coast Departure      7) Las Vegas
8) Denver         9) Atlanta        10) Lake George

Please email this response to:  [log in to unmask]

Alternately, you can fill out the survey on the Web at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209/survey.html

Thanks!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn