Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:02:45 -0500
I'm still packing and getting my Fuzz Buts ready to move..  They are not
happy seeing that I had to take most of there toys and things that the
ferrets think is theirs (my baskets, socks, etc...).  Other then that they
found some new fun.... TIPPING OVER MY BOXES!!!  Although very cute but I'm
running out of time to pack.  I have also been feeling like I've been
neglecting them... Then again I have.  Long evening painting / preparing my
new place... All the fun stuff!  Well I come home from work to love them for
a few and let them stretch for a half hour to an hour then I must cage them
back up for it's a paint brush that I'm heading for... I just hope that they
are not to mad at me.

Okay as for a habit trail.  I bring this up because I always loved what
hamsters have, the tubes and all..  Well ferrets like those things too..
Okay what I'm getting at..... I'm not very crafty by no means and I have no
talent but my babies have come to love what I can do..  Now some of you may
of already come up with this and how to do it but for me it took a late
night about a month ago and boredom with a thought to put this together..  I
took dryer hose and boxes and I put them all together, I cut openings that I
could stuff the tube into and openings for them to walk out.  I made them
there own habit trail and they play in that forever..  So far I have 3 boxes
and 3 hoses just looping-connecting-etc..  After I'm done moving I plan to
take a good bunch of those boxes and make some more.

Male and female play... Well Tess was adopted into our family.  I was a
single ferret parent then and of course ferret math.  I was a little nervous
about size difference as you all know the males are much bigger then the
females.  Well I've discovered that I think Bandit is a little slow..  Even
when playing..  Well Tess is sleek, sneaky, and a spaz..  Her first night
she hissed at Bandit until he surrounded his bed (Now they sleep together
but we can tell when she wants to sleep alone, Bandit is on the floor to
sleep.  So much for worrying about her now I worry about Bandit.) Watching
them play is so funny..  She has her speed and Bandit has his weight and
they both use it.  Tess will get a hold of him and Bandit will do a roll to
sit on her and she lets go... This is the funniest thing and I thought that
I had to share it I just wish you all could see it.

Warm fuzzy hugs and loves for all.

Emily
 Bandit and Tess