From:
Christopher Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 05:22:57 UT
Hi all,

Just a couple of things I've been thinking about--
First, I have been feeding my little guys the 8-in-1 ferret blend stuff and
have had good results with it.  I just bought one of those milk-carton sized
Iams kitten food and was amazed at what I saw and read--the kibbles are
almost identical to the 8-in-1, they smell the same, and with the exception
of the Iams having a bit more fat, have approximately the same
ingredients/analysis info.  What gives?  Is the fat content responsible for
people swearing by their Iams, or is it just that they feel better knowing
that they spent a couple bucks more for a couple ounces less of the "better"
food?  -- Not trying to slam anyone.  Just an observation.

Now for something a little different...
Assembly-idiot 'Dick' Floyd...This is the same jerk (I'm trying to be as low
key as I can, but this guy just gets the best of me) that denied me, and
thousands of others, the constitutional freedom to ride a motorcycle without
a helmet, and then he goes and slanders ferrets with his snide remarks
pertaining to rodents!  Does anyone see a pattern here?  This guy NEEDS to
be stopped!

Oh well, I guess that everyone else didn't think that ferrets are 'stinking
little rats that should be killed,' so take that, Dick!

See yall l8r,
Chris, Betty, and Chopper