From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:37:26 -0700
>From:    Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pine Litter?, Dooking Answers,...

1)  If Pine bedding is bad, why is pine litter not argued about?

Compressed Pine litter is not bad.  It does not have the ADDED aromatic
oils that pine shavings do.  It is the best working of all the litters.
One of the reasons we feel batter about the woodstove pellets is that
they are hardwood and don't have any aromatic pine oils.

>From:    James Edward Lapeyre <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: "SO" & Dook: Slightly Off-Topic Etymological Romp

>"Dook": [...] Anglicized transliteration from Low Ferret "dch!k," [...]

Gotta compliment that one!

----------
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Help!
>I have heard rumors that ferrets do not like pregnant women....

How would a ferret know you are pregnant?  I can guarantee that this is
completely untrue.  Ferrets don't care if you are pregnant.

----------
Someone from alt.pets.ferrets asked me to post this to the FML for him.
They were in the most recent Modern Ferret (along with someone else I know).

|From: Eli Shmulevitz <[log in to unmask]>
|Subject: About our Site Updates
|
|Hi all,
|
|We, "Los Hombres," have expanded our web site (yeah, it's a whole site
|now, not just a page). We are a queer couple with AIDS who live in New
|York. We have three ferrets whom we love.
|
|Some of the new stuff we have:
|* Summer blockbuster film reviews: "Independence Day" and "The Nutty
|Professor."
|* Photos of our three babies (the ferrets): Toto, Elmo and Kiki.
|* Many exciting news about our health and medications.
|* Javier^Rs newest painting.
|* Many new links.
|
|Visit us. You'll be shocked, yet titillated.
|
|Javier Vazquez-Dmaz
|Eli Shmulevitz
|"LOS HOMBRES"
|http://members.aol.com/Eli1S