From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:13:14 -0500
First with Squeaker, when I rescued her she didn't even have a undercoat.
Every 5 minutes she was out chowing down.  I put olive oil down in a bowl
for all the ferrets, it was gone with in 1 hour.  Squeaker now has a
beautiful undercoat and she learned that the food is there for her.  She
will eat what ever I have on my plate.  She loves the half and half, cool
whip.  Now only thing I have to do is watch and make sure that "Aunty
Wendy" don't run off with her.  Now BB is the only boy in the group, he
learning to sweet talk the gals into letting him sleep with them.  Only
Squeaker is not letting him, put him on the run now.  "Aunty Marie" fell
in love with BB, so I have to keep an eye on her too.  Leave a small bowl
of oil down for them, make sure that you change it if they don't gobble
it down.  My ferrets are going thru the itchy stage too.  The weather is
strange here.  I try to brush them when they hold still for me.

Marie and her 6 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets