From:
Ailigh Hobgood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:33:39 +0100
Well, ferret math has struck again.  I met a guy from a local shelter this
weekend and called him to chat about a kit.  He happened to mention someone
had dumped a pregnant little girl on him.  I sopke to my partner and we
have agreed to take her on.

If anyone has any information and/or links to web sites I would appreciate
all the help I can get.  I have read up on some basic info but by books
don't go into too much detail.  John, the ferret guy, will give me some
pointers, but as always no amount of help is too much!!

Thanks
Ailigh, Paul, Cat, mouse, Leo, Jerry, Garcia and the new Mom.....