From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:49:37 -0700
Recently we lost our Slim, aka "Slimmy" to adrenal and prostate problems.
A Year ago next month we also lost our sweet little Luna, aka "Luna
Tuna".  Sandee has been sweet enough to "check" on them for me and I
wanted to extend a great big thank you to her.  I'm sure everyone else
who has lost a ferret and had her check on them feels the same way.  What
she does is so sweet and means so very much, no matter how silly some
might think.  Alot of you might remember Luna's story.  It had to be the
worst thing I have ever endured and Sandee made it much easier.  Sandee,
thanks again.

Also a great big hug and thank you to my very best friend, Troy Lynn.  I
never would have survived any of this without you.

missing Luna and Slim,
Angie George