From:
Miska BC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 14:54:21 EST
Martin's Cages are super.  Skip and Diana Martin really listened to the
ferret community when designing their ferret cages - they even have ferrets
beta test them ahead of time.  All sizes, wonderful prices, both coated and
uncoated wire, and they ship all over.  Even got a huge cage over to
Switzerland when one was needed there to satisfy some strange official space
requirements.  The cages, with Skip, come to ferret shows in the east - I
know they'll be at the Baltimore show in April, and Rhode Island before
that.  You can e-mail them at [log in to unmask]  Oh, you're aol - a tiny
travel cage of theirs is in Pet Care Forum too - you can see the picture.
I'll e-mail you the link separately.  My cage is 4 feet high, 2 full floors
and 2 balconies - very comfortable.  I have 3 hammocks and two sleep sacks,
the "big blue" litter box, two water bottles and two crock-locks - for food
and water, plus misc.  blankets and and t-shirts.  They are in it when we're
gone or asleep, but many times go back in on their own, 'specially Pads - he
likes his big, green flannel hammock.  I hate to admit this is for 2
ferrets.  Our third ferret has her own room, but plays with one of the other
two every day, and has the run of the house when the other ferret is the
cage.