From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 11:16:26 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled raisin raiders...

A home is needed for a new baby furkid.  I rescued him from a family just
outside of Lancaster, PA.  He is estimated to be only about 13 weeks old.
He had his first round of shots at the breeder (Path Valley Farms) and
needs his boosters soon.

He appears to be a champaign sable and is cute as a button! :)  He likes to
be held, but is a sock-biter.  He is NOT used to being caged, as his last
owner made him a free-range fert in his bedroom.  He likes ferretone and
eats Totally Ferret.  He comes with some toys and a guarantee from Path
Valley Farms against congenital disease.

PLEASE!!!  If you can give him a home, let's do this as quickly as
possible!  If I get attached, he stays with me!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
Help a Shelter!
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/