From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:57:54 -0400
So..  you ask; what vendors are going to be at the symposium and will
they have wonderful treats for our cousins?

You bet there will be treats!  Foamy Fries, Cheweasels, N-bones, Chicken
treats and all the really neat SAFE stuff that ferrets love to chew on;
and much, much more!  Following are a list of vendors that will be
willing and waiting to help you find just that perfect sleep sack for
your fuzz butt, or the ferret bank for your 2 legged furless kid...
Crochet eggs you ask?  I heard a rumor that this human has some special
kinds that NO ONE has seen ever!  So you look close and see if you can
find them special crochet eggs for your ferts.

We are looking forward to meeting you all there at the Biggest and Best
Yet International Ferret Congress 2005 Ferret Symposium!

Ferret Trax Silver Jewelry
Ferret Depot
Greater Chicago Ferret Association
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
Lynn's Fuzzy sleep Shoppe
Mazuri
MELATEK, LLC
Not Just for Ferrets Pet Supply/Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter
Petco Foundation
Performance Foods, Inc. and Totally Ferret Products
Squeezle's Galore
The Ferret Company

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Lakeroad Ferret Farm E-Bay Store
<http://stores.ebay.com/Not-Just-For-Ferrets-Pet-Supplies>

Spring Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.perfectscents5.com/ferretfarm.html
<http://ferretfarm.org/>
Click the banner to visit the store.  Don't have time for a ferret of
your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!