From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:22:29 -0800
Hey everyone, there's still PLENTY of time to sign up for the
THANKSGIVING swap.  It's very easy...You just email me asking to sign up
for it, I send you a list of the three shelters that are benefiting with
their contact information, and you send them something!  It could be a
thanksgiving card with a donation, a piece of bedding, some toys, a gift
basket....just to name a few :) Just something to let them know they are
appreciated for all of the hard work they do!  The three shelters
benefiting are Ferret city, fuzztek north, and 24 carat ferret rescue
and shelter.

I know this is a little off topic, but im wondering if there are any
chinchilla owners here in alabama.  The pet depot in Decatur has two
chinchillas in an aquarium with just a rollabout ball, some food, water,
and pine shavings.  Not sure if this is acceptable?  but I thought I'd
mention it.  The aquarium is about 2'X 1 1/2'X2' tall.  I dont know much
about chin's so I'm not really sure about their requirements :)

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /