From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:49:26 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled pot scrubbers...

(Hey!  He left the cooking pot cabinet open!  I get to crawl around in
them first!)

How often do I bathe my ferrets?  Just about never.  Unless they are
laying on their back and suddenly laugh so hard they pee on themselves,
I leave the bathing up to them (Bathez?  We don't need no Steenking
bathez!

Oh...our armpits are stinky?  OK...[licklicklicklicklick]...better now? :)).

I control their odors--such as they are--by feeding them good food
(Iams hairball), providing suppliments that have a good smell to them
(Ferretone - with Wheatgerm oil!, FerretVite - with 'Ferret' Gluconate--
no, wait, silly me--'Ferrous' Gluconate--as the song "Iron Man!" plays in
my head), keep the litter boxes scooped and wash the bedding on a regular
basis.  When I pick them up and give them a sniff, the smell of warm corn
chips is the prevalent odor I get--though sometimes they smell like
fresh-baked bread, if I've just given them FerreTone!  :)

I don't wash my cat, either--though he would probably cooperate (with the
attendant screaming, curse meows, etc.) with the idea because he wuvs me
SO much.

Todd and the (No, we don't use 'Old Spice', either!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/