From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:24:29 -0400
>Many thanks to all that worked so hard to put on a great show at York
>PA - as always we enjoyed doing the show and meeting those of you that
>we had only emailed and finally got the chance to see you in person.
>Wendy, it was great to meet you finally and to see that handsome Radar

I would like to know if there is a site that lists area shows other
than the AFA.

We have the AFA list and are thrilled with it but would like to find
some shows that might be closer to our Northern KY area.

If there are promoters for shows out there that can give us some
information on the shows or where to even locate them that would be
great.

Thanks
Cindy