From:
"McLaughlin,Sharon;DSENPRS,LM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:27:00 DST
We got back from the vet last night.  As it turns out, Dr. Kim thinks that
the Green Slime Poop was due to the stress of having 2 new yourng ferrets
in the house and not ECE.  He gave him an antibiotic and Pet Pepto.  He
said that he wasnt really dehydrated yet, so he didnt give him any fluid
under the skin.  Woobie was looking a little more alert this morning than
he was before.  I still had to force feed the Duck soup though.  He drinks
alot, but doesn't want to eat.  So far so good.  I will post again with
more updates.  Thank you for the people that replied to me and for the
People with Babies that passed over the bridge, our hearts go out to you
all.

Sharon & Ray,
Woobie, Princess
Mystic and Crystal