Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:58:12 -0400
Sorry to hear of all the lost fuzzies and sick ones also.  All are in my
prayers.  I'm posting tonight to tell you about my auctions to raise funds
for the shelter, times are tough right now, my Father has been ill for a
while, my car broke down and I didn't get to the flea market for 10 weeks
to sell, which really put me way behind, this morning my Father died at
1:15 am(6/25) so I will also be trying to raise funds to help with the
funeral, my mother thought they had services purchased along with the
plots they bought, but we discovered that to be inaccurate, now we are
in a panic, especially my mother, she worries so much.  he had no life
insrance either.  I promised her I would help her, therefore I have several
items on ebay and I also have an Ebay store, I will be posting for the next
few days in between other things that we need to take care of.  I am giving
both links; [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

http://www.ebaystores.com/ferretcatrescue=20

thanks,

Sue & the fuzzies