From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:50:54 EDT
Deva writes:
>Guess who is on this website?  Uh-huh!  That trouble causing Charmer
>and her little precious, Tonks.  OMG.  I am now going blind from what
>I say.  Check out http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/TM-Inc.html

Hey now, I am innocent!  I am, ask Tonks!!  Go on honey tell em.

My Mommy is a angel, Aunty Deva, I knows you just be teasin right?

Thank you Tonks, this little post of Deva's has Crochety Kat's finger
prints all over it too!  Deva & Kat?  now their are a couple of trouble
makers for you!!

Yeah what Mommy said.  Come on Mommy lets go polish your halo!

Right behind ya Tonks.

Robin
The Ferret  Charmer
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html