From:
Laura Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:29:54 -0500
Hi All:

I ordered a Busy Blanket (blanket with sewn on tunnels, tent, etc) from
the Ferret Store, but it seems they are on backorder, with no idea of
when they might be back in stock.  I was really disappointed to hear they
were out--I was looking forward to seeing Frannie and Rusty exploring the
blanket.

Once upon a time, I know the Ferret Store used to sell a homemade version
of the Busy Blanket, but then had to stop because of their insurance
requirements.  Does anyone remember which shelter used to make the
blankets?

Feel free to email me privately.

Thanks!

Laura Martinez