From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:02:25 -0400
Bck now from helping my 93 years old father and step-mom. Very bad
situation so I may be in and out for while, and distracted much of
teh time.

Right now I have been up since 3:30 a.m. on about 4 hours sleep and
traveliing by train much of teh day so I am totally frazzled. (Wouldn't
Frazzle or Frazz be a good ferret name?)

Anyway, I learned about a product that may be useful to some ferret
people if their ferret escapes do not occur only when humans leave.
There are now stick-on alarms which can be turned on and off to tell
when someone has wondered by the alarm. I gather they were designed to
help parents known when toddlers wander, and the advice was from nurse
for the opposite portion of the age spectrum when there is need. It
struck me that sometimes such an item might be useful for ferrets,
too. Don't know because we first had to attend to other needed repairs
and another family member is seekign the alarms.

Someone told me that there were bets that I would not be off-line for a
full wekk or more. Well, I was. I DID find some ways to gest on- line,
but honestly, each day went from about 6 in the morning to 10:30 at
night (sometimes later or earlier) with much of it very hgh tension so
I quickly realized that as much I missed talking with friends I just
had mor e important stuff to do for a while.

Anyway, if you are one of the betters who won may I request that you
give 10 to 15% to a ferret charity ir you won much, please?

Steve accepted me back happily. ;-O :-) I missed him terribkly, too,
even though we called each other at least twice each day. The ferrets
were all happy but I winder if Hubble thought that he swas somehow
why I was gone because he has been very contrite.

I still have to unpack...

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: