From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:36:01 -0400
Ok, I have to ask: what IS a PEZ HEAD ferret?

I have a deaf silver blaze 6-month-old girl named Skye. The only weird
thing she does that I've wondered if other deaf ferrets do is when you
pick her up & are holding her like against your chest, she throws her
head completely back so that she is looking at everything upside down.
She also rolls over constantly in the middle of play. CONSTANTLY! It's
very cute, but she is the only ferret (out of 4) that I have that does
this. I've been wondering if other deaf ferrets are fanatic
roll-over-ers???

Dooks to all & may weasel war dances fill your days!
Jacci & the Psycho Circus
Kira the Wonder-Fert, Danny Phantom, Shakespeare the Courageous & Skye
Lightning
and the 2nd class citizens (aka the cats: Tigger, Angel & Ace)