From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 19:02:04 -0700
Attention Ferret Paparazzis!!

I know you have had those cameras out and been clicking away at your
favorite fuzzie photo subjects. Now it is time to send your photos in
for the calendar contest.

Please visit: http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html for
contest rules.

If you are new to the mailing list and would like to find out about the
calendar please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

This calendar is an important fundraiser for SOS. Your support helps us
continue to help shelters with Melatonin implants, ADV testing, with
medical care and supplies for shelters in need and large rescues such
as the Texas Rainbow Exotics' Ferrets.

Thanks goes to all of your who support the calendar and SOS with
our many projects. Special thanks to the Ferret Depot
(http://www.ferretdepot.com) for their sponsorship of the calendar.

Please email me with any questions and thanks again, Sharon B. :)
http://www.supportourshelters.org