From:
Heidi Thirion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:11:33 EST
hello everyone,

for whoever posted about the ferret fun day in Madison, Wi, could you
PLEASE email me with more information???  I'm planning on going but would
like more info..thanks!!!!

This past week, i just purchased a futon, because our ferrets totalled my
couch!!!!  Let me just say, WOW!!!!!  What a difference!!!  I love it, but
the kids don't.  hehe.  strangest thing happened last nite when kids were
out, they ALL (6) went in the cages or climbed up their cages to go to bed
when they were done playing.  this has NEVER happened before, and they are
out every single day.  I'm thinking that it is because they can't climb
into the couch for lil naps anymore.  What good kids we have!!  (VBG)

Last thing, i emailed petswarehouse.com last tuesday i believe it was.
They finally replied on Saturday.  and it was a one-liner reply..not what i
had expected.  if they want to get business, why wouldn't they respond in a
better manner and much sooner??  i was told to "get a life" nice business
etiquette huh?  I also give all my business to The Ferret Store!!!!!

p.s.  the kids have gotten to spend a lot more time with mom these past few
weeks as i had carpal-tunnel surgury 2 weeks ago, and couldn't do anything
much.  So they got LOTS of extra TLC.  they also got to see dad every
single day because i spent my days at his house so he could help me out.
What a sweetheart!!

Love to all the fuzzies, fuzzies' parents, and fuzzy angels.
Heidi and Christopher
*Maggie, Bandit, Gizmo, Sylvie, Larz, and Midnite  + Gordy the guinea pig