Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:03:17 -0800
I must say, I question whether these ferrets should be called "mustelids".
I think "must-see-lids" is much more appropriate and her is why:

I put the lid on the rice box when it "seems" that they are done playing
in it.

As far as "seeing eye weasels", I started laughing when I saw that as the
subject line (or something to that effect) because I got this picture in my
head of a blind person being led by a ferret.  This person was being pulled
in every direction with no sense of any direction.  I laugh at this because
although I am blessed with sight (and am NOT making fun of those who are
not), I cannot even get where I want to go if my ferret is leading the way.
We always end up in the nearest pile of fresh dirt - go figure.

Hopefully, nobody will be offended by this.  I do not find jokes about the
physically disabled funny but I had to share this.  It just flashed through
my head while I was reading the post.

Hope some light-hearted humor cheered up those who are feeling blue.

Take care~