From:
"<Lisa> <Williams>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:07:46 EST
It's Bella.  I was wondering how my old cagemate Bandit was doing.  My
Mom cried today because it was one year ago today that he passed.  We
only lived with my Mom three weeks before he died, but Mom is upset just
the same.  I know Bandit loves raisins because we came with a bunch even
though Mom doesn't give us any anymore.  Please tell Bandit I have three
brothers now and a sister too and that I miss him dearly.

Bella Williams missing my cagemate and still sleeping in our old carry
case

Check out SOS's new website address:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/
Every donation helps... even ONE dollar.  So send a dollar to SOS or your
local shelter today : ).

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org
I'm also a proud member of SOS and Kouri's Fan Club!