Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:43:39 -0500
What a nice post about sending a gift to the chosen Giving Tree ferret
who since passed. I agree completely.

When I went on the tree I didn't have time to go through all the
postings but I went page by page and my heart made me click on those
who passed. Reading their story, seeing their soulful eyes, and hoping
they felt secure and loved before they passed. I was thinking of
choosing a ferret who passed and just send something in their honor.
Just letting them know they are remembered and making a donation or
gift that the shelter siblings left behind can benefit from.

Risa