From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:41:15 -0500
Dis be Holly again!

PS Later after I rote da note to you, Mama let me play in dah living
room way on da other dise of da barrier!! Mama dint think I could
stil play in her plant but I sure did! I dug an dug and gotted dirt
everywere! Mama dint even git angry, she just dooked and dooked (I tink
for humans dats calle laughin) she sayd way to go Holly bear, see, you
feel better today, doncha? Den she kissed me all over, even dou i had
dirt all over me! I luv my mama!

Holly-bear Ptron