From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:43:41 -0500
Thank you to all who offered suggestions and homes for the ferrets we
needed to place out.  We have placed all of the ferrets we were needing
to place, plus 1.  Our numbers are down to an easy to care for number -
will work well for Norman to care for while I am laid up for surgery and
recovery.  It was hard to place most of the ones we did in other homes -
but know in my heart it was best for them and for those we are keeping.
We can clean up and take care of everyone and still feel well enough to
play with and enjoy the ones we have.  Those of you still looking for
fuzzies as friends and playmates for your current ferret(s) - we hope
you find the perfect companion.  Again thank you to all.

Linda
and Norman,
 & the 3 furry heart stealers:
Saint Patrick, Mittens, Little Dude,from Lawrence, KS
with Frisky, Baby, Handsome, Sassy,  May, Whisper, and Bandit watching
from the Rainbow Bridge

all wishing Curious George, Scamp, Rascal, Toby, Terzu, and Tin a
wonderful time in their new homes