From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:59:46 -0400
This morning when I went into the ferret's room I discovered my dear
Willie had passed over to the bridge.  He was not quite 13 weeks old.
He was fine last night, pushing everything off the night stand and
tumbling with Twinkle and Peanut.  I don't understand it...and I am so
broken-hearted, I loved him so much.  The vet is doing an autopsy, so I
hope there is an answer.

Thanks for listening.  You all are my "ferret family".  My heart goes
out to all of you who have lost a beloved fuzzy or who have sick or
injured ones.

Laraine and the Trio of Trouble:  missing Willie R. B. Weezil