From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:49:02 -0400
Lashing out at me in open forum is very cruel, if you had such comments
you would be better off sending them to me in private, is the grown up
way to handle such issues.  You were the only person to offer negative
comments on how I handled his sickness.  Kodo was doing well on duck soup
so I kept him on.  The last 2 days he didn't eat anything and that is
when I made the decision to help him across the bridge.

Your words were ill advised where you saw only the edge of what has
happened here.  Your post was cruel.

There was nothing a vet could do where his problem had expanded to ears
and other organs before it was discovered.  Yet all the time he was
active, played and slept with me every night.  His 'plumbing' was good
where he would leave 'gifts' and I watched him 'go' to be sure all was
working ok.

I love my little guys and they are treated like gold.  Kodo was given all
the life he could have.  He was in extreme shape the last 2 days only
where I made that hard decision having waited the extra day only to see
if anything would improve but it didn't.

I have never asked anything from the RFRL, and have only given to the
RFRL and have only received grief from the RFRL without cause on my part.

Honestly I do not understand your vengeance towards me or the reasons
why.  Is not fair to me but is how it is.

Kodo is now at peace and I suffer but am satisfied in what I hadto do and
how I waited to give him all the life he could having ending it only when
there was no possibility of more.

Many sent e-mail of support and I am most grateful for the kind words.
Thank you.

Gordon and Byte-me