From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 20:12:25 -0700
That would be me, the left coast one..., not the state.

ALL the applause goes to Sharon, who developed and implemented the entire
Kouri Fan Club to help shelter ferrets.  I'm just the shameless stage door
mama, exceedingly proud of her boy, and in awe of Sharon's many abilities.
All I've done is supply some pictures.

And speaking of proud mamas, Sharon's Stormy is up to bat again in the
South Florida pet contest.  This is where the winners from all the previous
months compete again for a larger purse.

So vote for Stormy, vote for Stormy, vote for Stormy, every hour of every
day, for the next month.  Remember, a vote for Stormy is a vote for funding
of shelter ferrets.

Georgia - the left coast one...