From:
Laurie Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 07:05:27 -0600
It appears that until recently the only options for Ferret lovers was
Marshal Farms or get lucky or find a breeder outside Colorado.

But at last we have a breeder in Colorado!

She is a CSU Vet Student who lives in a ferret house.  She not only breeds
the ferrets in a ethical way she is also a shelter.

I would like to help her more, but my time is limited.  Although from word
of mouth, I did find a home for one of her furies.

Anyone want to donate information that she could use to find GOOD homes for
her furies?

or

Is anyone interested in one (or two or three....) of her furies?

I have a panda called "Fatboy" waiting to come home with me (he is only
7 weeks).  My blacked eyed white (Ashley) will be very happy to have a
friend.  Ashley is my stroke of luck...I got her from a Colorado Shelter
and she is NOT from Marshal Farms.

Thanks,

Laurie
(Colorado Ferret Enthusiast)