From:
Lindi Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 19:29:00 -0500
Dr. Williams,

        Thanks for your advice on adrenal tumors & Lymphoma. Twinkie is due
to have her exploratory surgery tomorrow. The reason I had wondered about
the 2 combined is because of her age. She is only 1 1/2 yrs old. She's so
tiny that we were trying to avoid surgery if possible. Twinkie weighs about
13 oz at this point. She also has an enlarged spleen that was palpated on
one of her more recent visits. Although my vet is in frequent contact with
Dr. Fox I'm always looking to hear what others have to say. I guess I'm
hoping that someone will have some sort of "miracle" answer that will solve
all her problems. I'm feeling very anxious about the surgery. I'm trying to
think good thoughts & yet I'm very worried she won't make it through surgery
and recovery time. I've raised her since she was a few weeks old & I still
think of her as my baby. Thanks again for your thoughts on this. Sorry for
rambling.
                Lindi