From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 06:53:30 -0500
To Heather Hildebrandt:

I have been told by several of vets I've worked with in the past, that it
is not harmful to boost your vaccines earlier than the schedule.  In fact,
some of them choose to boost their pets every 6 months rather than yearly
because they feel that working in an animal hospital w/potentially sick and
unvaccinated animals, puts their own pets at a higher risk for distemper,
feline leukemia, parvo, etc.

In fact, one vet said you could safely boost every month if you wanted to
and it would not harm the animal.  Obviously, it is a waste of money and
effort to boost monthly, but based on all of this, I would expect it to be
ok for you to put your new baby on a July schedule with the others.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA