From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 06:36:48 -0800
ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT/ALERT

The next outdoor event for WSFA is NOT the 7th (which is a Saturday)
but the 8TH which is Sunday).

please, Please, PLEASE mark your calendar accordingly!!!

Remember, 8 is the date
         Don't be late
         it's from 11-4

Our calendar?

July 10-11 Spokane retreat to for shelter outreach of Ferret Rescue of
           Spokane,
July 17th P.A.W. (P.ublic A.wareness W.alk) Alki Beach in Seattle from
12-3 (look for the ferret banner above my vehicle).
July 18th Board and general member meeting.

August 7th P.A.W. (Public Awareness Walk) Klahanie Park and mini outdoor
           event.
August 8th  The First Annual Summer-Sun in Outdoor Party and Auction.
    and
August 21st  Petstore Outreach at Crossroads Petco from 12-4.

We'll have continuous petstore outreaches and at least two more
ferret walks and one more outdoor event so stay tuned...
and
stay fuzzy....

--
---