From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:41:57 -0700
>Miss Vicki,
>
>No where is my post did I say the name had to be a warlike name, the
>examples I gave were of name of players already on the team.

Robin;

I don't believe I said that you said the name had to be a warlike name.
I said ir would bother me if it were a warlike name and I expressed why I
and others feel that way hoping it made sense to you as well; but other
names would not bother me or cause me concern of a bad reaction toward
ferrets.  I also said that I sincerely hope she makes the team if that's
what she wants.

My post was friendly and expressed an opinion in support and in favor of
ferrets as perceived by the citizenry nationwide/worldwide.

Thank you so much for the ill assumption and poof... and you have a real
nice day too.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man
will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer