From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:18:16 -0700
>Why don't you dump your 100 lbs of lightweight gear and Eddie Bauer
>clothing and get your ass off the John Muir Highway and sweat in the tules.
>Or just read the research of someone who did.  Short-sighted, narrow minded,
>anti-scientific idiots.  You better impress me with your Jeeps and Range
>Rovers, your suspended backpacks and imported wool sweaters and unscuffed
>hiking boots, because brother, your research leaves you looking STUPID!

HA! Bob, you crack me up! Don't forget the F&G officers yuppie little cell
phones, used IN their jeeps to report ferret sightings.

("Oooops, cancel request for pick up" said F&G officer, "on closer
inspection I'd have to say that's a small racoon.")

Bob if you really want all those "Dr." CD's, you need to E mail me your
address when you get back from your trip, so I can send them to you.....

Good luck today in Michigan all!

CA DJ, Boo-Boo, Bear, and Lil' Dude