From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:55:13 -0500
Thanks for all your responses to me, you people are such a great support
and wealth of information!  Greg thinks he had a reaction after we finished
the meds he was on for the stomach bacteria (the "H" word, I'm so good a
remembering, NOT, let alone spelling).  We had tried the meds to see if it
helped to decrease the size of his spleen which did not unfortunately.  He
was sooo glad to be home, out of the carrier and back in his own room and
cage!  He was even a little spunky this morning.  He's just a sweet old
ferrey-fart!  We'll be keeping an eye on him, for sure.

Mary and The "12" (thought we were gonna be "11", whew!) Munchkins