From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:36:05 -0400
Just did Peekaboo this weekend, Pester needs a hit on it now. For
cutters I got a thingy-a-bob-what-cha-touch-it from the Ferret Store.
Is like a pair of scissors with very short blades, the blades have a
round cut out in them that allow the nail to be fully encapsulated on
both sides as it cuts so the nail does not get crushed. It makes a
perfect clip. Just be careful to not clip too far back to cause
bleeding, pain and possible infection.

These work fine for trimming my moustache and nasal hairs too.

Just need a spray can of Ferret Still to keep the little guy from
wriggling all over while you do this. Kodo was very good about this. He
seemed to welcome this where his claws would grow so long he had to sit
with his two front legs sticking WAY out in front of him to keep his
long nails from bending the toe back. After clipping his nails he would
sit in total wonder trying to figure out what I did to make his little
paws so comfortable. He was such a good guy. They all are.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111