From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:47:32 -0800
Hi,

Sorry.  This is my second post.  Forgot to ask a question.  Are there any
ferret owners in the Ottawa, Ontario area?  If so, I would love to hear
from you as well as which vet you take your ferts to.  I have a ferret
vet, however I have never had any feedback on her, positive or negative,
nor have I had an emergency where I could doubt her ability.  For vaccines
and check-ups, she's been great.  If residents of Ottawa would like to
share stories, please write me privately and we can compare vets.

Lisa, Bentley and Cinnamon

PS.  For those Ottawa residents, remember, less than 2 months before
Ferret Frolic!  WOO HOO!