Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:56:10 -0700
I've been reading this and that about couch digging.

A) There is no way I'm giving them a box of wet dirt.
B) There is no way I'm giving them a box of wet dirt.
C) See A and B.

The cleaning I do daily is already enough thank you very much and I won't
even get into the subject of my beloved, shredded plants.  I am a little
confused on how to keep them from diggging down through the cushions.
Right now I'm thinking slip cover because I'm fond of my comfortable
couch and don't want to switch to a futon.

Thanks
Kim