Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:48:36 -0800
Alexandra wrote:
>I'll start an e-mailbox in some hokey name, like "The Corner Pan of the
>Eternal Donation".

Oh boy, this will be soooo cool.  I see Switch and Lily hoping on the
John Deere, soon to be *at a location near you*.  They can putt along in
traffic, holding The Pan out for motorists to drop in their $$.  A Pan,
personally *autographed* by the Ladies can go up on e-bay.  Endless
Possibilities here.  The ladies could contract with Petey The Pooped On.
A line of personally *endorsed* Pans in ferret magazine ads.  Think of
it.  More popular than Prostate Squeezies.  The Oracle could fill a
special Pan with 'shine, toss in a few hairballs, wrap in Depends, and
offer it at the next Symposium.  All proceeds going to The Corner Pan
of the Eternal Donation.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime.  A Cult sure to make history.
Don't be left out.  Join today.

Ardith,
Planning to re-invest her entire savings.